Try our Macgo Blu-ray Player Beta
Register to be Macgo beta tester for Blu-ray Menu version
About Beta Software
- Beta software may not be fully debugged, being publicly available for testing only.
- The beta product may differ significantly from the commercial ones.
- We, like other vendors, post beta versions of our software to give existing customers a chance to try the new features, comment and report any issues you may encounter.
- If you are interested in new features and willing to report any issues that may be useful to you, we encourage you to give the beta a try.
Beta Testing Benefits
- Preview the product before the final product is released.
- Request extra features.
- Get priority e-mail and online Skype support.
- Get one-year registration code for free including one-year upgrade & support. Please use the registration form to be our tester and submit your name & email to us, then we will send the one-year registration code to your email.
- Enjoy significant discounts on our final lifetime version product.
Steps of Beta Testing
- Use the above tester registration form to be our one-year user, download and install our beta software.
- Spend a while getting to know the product and the testing process.
Send-out bug reports for all errors.
Send us your suggestions on improving product testing.
Report on compatibility issues, specifically related to your configuration.
- Get feedback from us including bug repair and new features.