AirX makes Blu-ray playable on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch
With higher compression ratio and advanced HD encoding technology, Blu-ray is more and more popular among the modern society. At present, you can play Blu-ray on your Mac just by a Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray player software. However, there is an urgent demand of users to play Blu-ray movies on Apple mobile devices - iPhone/iPad /iPod touch, which are ubiquitous in our daily life. Therefore, Macgo Inc. released Mac Blu-ray Player 2.0 serial versions to satisfy all mobile users, the remarkable breakthrough of which is the built-in AirX innovation.
What is the AirX?
AirX is the core technology in Mac Blu-ray Player 2.0 serial versions, which makes Blu-ray movies accessible to iPhone/iPad /iPod touch. With Airx, Blu-ray movies can be shared between Mac & PC and iPhone/iPad /iPod touch in the same Wi-Fi environment.
How to play AirX?
AirX is the technical innovation that is easy to understand and convenient to handle. You can follow the steps below.
2. iPad (1st generation or later)/iPhone (above 3GS)/iPod touch (ISO should be above 3.0)
3. Mac Blu-ray Player
4. Optical drive (internal/external with USB above 2.0)
5. Network connection: make sure that the Mac/PC and iPod touch are connected to the same home Wi-Fi.
Step One: Free download Mac Blu-ray Player 2 version
Step Two: Play Blu-ray movies
1) Open Mac Blu-ray Player and enable the AirX option under the "Tools" menu before inserting Blu-ray Disc or playing Blu-ray ISO or local movies.
2) Click on "Open File" or "Open Disc" button to launch the Blu-ray movie. It will take a couple seconds to load the movie. When the loading is finished the screen will go black and then you can get the website URL "http://airx.tv ".
3) Open "Safari" in your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and input the website URL above into it. Then the loaded Blu-ray source will be listed, you can enjoy Blu-ray movies on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch then.
Step Three: Save as shortcut
After watching the movie, you can save the URL as a shortcut on the home screen of iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, so that you can open the URL directly next time. In details, you can press the save button on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch and select the "Add to Home Screen" option, and then it will be saved as a shortcut on the home screen of your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
Note: Mac Blu-ray Player can play all Blu-ray sources, no matter encrypted or decrypted, like Blu-ray Disc, BD-ROM2, Blu-ray ISO, and it can also decrypt any Blu-ray encryptions, such as AACS and BD+ (for legal use only).
- How to play Blu-ray on iPad easily?
- How to play Blu-ray on iPhone directly?
- How to play Blu-ray on iPod touch fast and easily?