- What do I do when it pops up the message “fail to open/play the disc”?
Please send the support team a log file by the following steps: 1. Run Mac Bluray Player, tick 'Debug mode' from Help menu. 2. Play the disc/file. 3. Wait a moment, a log file will be created on your Desktop. 4. You will find the log file, please send it to email@example.com.
- Why is the Blu-ray films playback unsmooth?
Please send our support team a screenshot of the "Device I/O speed rate" by the following steps:
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, and tick the "Performance Test" under the "Help" menu.
2. Play the Blu-ray film and wait processing for a couple seconds.
3. Then the "Performance Test" dialogue will pop up, which shows the "Device I/O speed rate".
4. Snapshot the dialogue and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I set the Mac Blu ray player to my default player?
You can do by the following steps: First, open system preferences of Mac. Second, open CDs&DCDs under Hardware. Third, Choose Mac Blu-ray Player as default player for the item “when you insert a video DVD”.
- How can I get the encoded Output through my receiver?
Please try the steps below: Mac Blu-ray Player > Preferences> Audio, and then please click on "Use S/PDIF when available". After setting this, you will get the pass through of DTS 7.1.
- Why your player just play a part of the movie? Not the extras?
You can do by the following steps: Mac Blu-ray Player> Preferences> Blu-ray, and then please un-tick "Sort Titles" and try it again.
- Do I need a blu-ray drive to connect to my Mac through USB? Do you have one work well with your player?
If you want to play blu-ray discs on Mac, then you need a blu-ray drive which can support blu-ray discs. If your blu-ray disc just ejected by your Mac, then it is highly possible that your drive doesn't support blu-ray discs. Here below is the blu-ray drive which works like a charm with our software: click here
- Why does Mac Blu-ray Player need internet connection sometimes?
Many users have such doubts that why Mac Blu-ray Player need to access into Internet during Blu-ray Disc decryption. We would like to say that this method is the best way to help all users saving decrypting time and optimizing our service.
1.One Blu-ray Disc only need one decrypting process. The users who have the same disc will not do decryption once again. This can be the fastest solution to the increasingly faster Internet connection.
2.Some cases, like clients that are not updated fail to open discs, will be wiped off. This makes it possible for Mac Blu-ray Player to open new discs without being updated sometimes.
3.Protections are getting better and better, for their designers learn the decrypters in our competitors products and counter attack as well. There is no counter measure to our system hidden on our servers. Actually, we are affected by the evolution of the game as well, but at least, there is a little bit “help” to the protectors.
4.Better for users’ sake, decryption data in Mac Blu-ray Player will be covered, so Internet connection will not be needed for some discs. A chart with BD+ generations and the conditions will be published when an Internet connection is needed.
In view of the above, Internet connection will be needed by the new discs.
- What kind of Mac computer can play Blu-ray movies?
Mac: OS X 10.5+ to 10.9, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended, 512 MB or higher recommended, 250 MB of free disk space. A internal or external Blu-ray drive.USB≥ 2.0 or FireWire≥ 400,Internet Connection.
PC: Windows XP/Vista/7, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or equivalent AMD Athlon™ processor or higher recommended, 512 MB or higher recommended, 250 MB of free disk space.A internal or external Blu-ray drive,Internet Connection.
- Can I play only Blu-ray Discs?
No. Mac Blu-ray Player can play not only Blu-ray discs but also DVDs, music, video, audio and photo. All media formats supported here: Blu-ray, DVD, VideoCD, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more.
- Can I use the Mac Blu-ray Player on a PC?
Mac Blu-Ray Player has two versions: Mac version and Windows version. You can choose the right version to match your computer system.
- Does the output video have the same quality as the original Blu-ray video?
Mac Blu-ray Player can directly play Blu-ray and DVD movie without any quality loss. It allows full preservation of all audio tracks (like DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD Audio, etc.), subs streams, chapter markers and videos.
- How can I get the free version product?
Please just click on "Cancel" button when asked to register and you will get our free version. Mac Bluray Player is sold as "try-before-you-buy" software. Free version has watermark while playing Blu-Ray discs. This functional limitation will disappear after you purchase the software. Other file formats like MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3 are 'watermark free'. NO 30 days time limited, so you have enough time to verify the program's functionality.
- What do I do when the pop-up indicates 'The data of the Blu-ray Disc was corrupted'?
If indicated, it means that your Blu-ray Disc has been scratched or the data has been corrupted, so the Mac Blu-ray Player can't read the information on the disc.
- Why does the video keep freezing 4-5 seconds when I try to play a Blu-ray film?
When you playback Blu-ray films, about 4-5 seconds are needed to remove the Blu-ray protection with network. After the decryption,internet connection will not be required anymore. Please let us know which country you come from, because our network servers have been placed just in United States now. In some areas, the link to the network needs long time, so we will increase the number of servers in other areas as soon as possible to enhance the networking speed in different countries.
- Why are some mouse functions disabled when playing back Blu-ray Disc movies?
Mouse failed to control the features that a Blu-ray Disc provides. Because some Blu-ray Disc titles forbid using a mouse to control the selection of content. Solution: Please use the keyboard instead of the mouse to control the selection movements.
- When I play Blu-ray or DVDs Discs, Mac Blu-ray Player always crashes. What’s the problem?
It could be a software/ hardware conflict. Please try the following to solve this issue.
1) Reinstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
2) Update to the latest patch (Click update inside Mac Blu-ray Player)
3) Close other applications when running
If the situation persists, please contact Mac Blu-ray Player Technical Support.
- What do I do when it fails to play?
You need to get the log file and sent it to us. You can get the file in this way:
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, and tick 'Debug Mode' from Help menu.
2. Play the disc.
3. Wait a moment, several files will be created on your Desktop.
4. Find the log file and send it to us.
- How to deal with the unusual playback, for instance, the sound problem, unclear picture, unsmooth playback, etc?
First of all, play the Blu-ray Disc, and make sure that you have a Blu-ray driver which is connected to the network. Now we add the debug mode for our users, and you can intercept a part of the video file from the disc with playback unusual. You can get this file by below way:
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, tick 'Debug Mode' from Help menu.
2. Play the disc.
3. Wait a moment, several files will be created on your Desktop.
4. Upload the .m2ts file ( about 50MB ) to http://www.filedropper.com, share the uploaded link with us and send log file to us by email.
- What is your Refund Policy?
Mac Blu-ray Player Software is provided as trial version for downloading directly from our Website. By using this 'try-before-you-buy' version, you can make sure that it is compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full version.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating
- How to buy Mac Blu-ray Player?
Step One: Enter into Mac Blu-ray Player store
Step Two: Choose the product you want to buy and press the "BUY NOW" button.
Step Three: Then you will enter into the billing information page. Fill the blanks as it requires. Choose the payment method.
1) If you choose card payment, finish its relative information and press "Place Order" button at the bottom. After a couple seconds of order-processing, it will go to the thank you page. Here you can get the activation key. Meanwhile, an email with receipt of your payment and the activation key will be sent to your mailbox.
2) If you choose any other payment method, finish its relative information and press "Continue" button at the bottom. Then you will enter into the confirmation and payment page. Check the information you have filled on the last page. If all your information is correct, press "Place Order" button. After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation and more information regarding the products/services delivery. Meanwhile, you will get into the thank you page. Click on the button below to finalize your payment and then follow the instructions on the screen to process the payment. Afterwards, you will be returned to our order page and receive by email a receipt of your payment and the activation key.
- When I filled all the information and clicked “continue” on the purchasing page and then the screen turned black, do I have purchased the software?
If you have encountered this situation, first check your credit card or Paypal information. Or check your email because we will send you confirmation letter after you purchased.
Registration & Update
- I didn’t receive any emails about the registration code after purchasing the software, where can I find it?
Usually our confirmation email with the registration code is sent by the third party after you purchasing the software. You can first have a check of your spam box and it may be blocked by your mailbox. If you still can't find it there, please provide your order number or purchasing email to contact us at email@example.com.
- Can I use the registration code on my different computers, such as I have two Macs/windows?
By our company regulation, one license could only be used on one single computer. Double systems or multiple users on one computer will be considered as different computers working. If you want to use on two more computers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you the purchasing link for the second.
- How do I register Mac Blu-ray Player?
You can do by the following steps:
1.Run Mac Blu-ray Player, a Registration dialogue will pop up.
2.Enter Email Address and Registration Code and click "Register".
When doing the registration, please make sure that there is no space on the left/right of you email/code. We recommend you copy/paste your email and code to the register-window.
- How do I update my Mac Blu-ray Player? Is it free to update?
The Mac Blu-ray Player will pop up a dialogue which reminds you the product have a updated version. You can choose to update when your Mac or PC connects to the Internet. The update is totally free for any user who has purchased the product, except customization versions for certain local .
(This notification will not appear in the Mac Blu-ray Player Advanced version.)
- How many times are there for Macgo registration code activation each year?
There are five times each year for Macgo registration code activation. If registration code activation is outnumbered, it will present a tip " Registration failed. Your registration code activation limit is reached." The registration code purchased from our website can only be used by the purchaser him/her self. Please do not leak or give the registration code to others.
- I have accidentally deleted the Mac Blu-ray Player, but I really do not want to purchase it again. What do I do now?
You can download it again from the website if you delete it or meet some problems and want to install it again. The registration code will be automatically registered after you have installed and run it. You have got the lifetime right of use once you have purchased the Mac Blu-ray Player.
- Can I play Blu-ray discs if I declined to update Mac Blu-ray Player when prompted?
We recommend that you can update the version at best. Because it may not be able to play Blu-ray Disc if you declined to update Mac Blu-ray Player. Mac Blu-ray Player needs to update because the AACS key requires periodical updates for content protection reasons. Blu-ray Discs have adopted AACS (Advanced Access Content System) to protect the digital content. AACS keys are required to play some Blu-ray Discs titles.