- How to play Blu-ray movies on Mac?
There are three methods to play Blu-ray movies on Mac.
First you should have a Blu-ray Disc and an external Blu-ray drive with a USB connection. The USB should be above 2.0 and the transferring speed should be as fast as possible. Or there should be an ISO for Blu-ray in your Mac. Otherwise, there should be a Blu-ray video folder in your Mac.
- Why dose Mac Blu-ray Player need internet connection sometimes?
Many users have such doubts that why Mac Blu-ray Player need to access into Internet during Blu-ray Disc decryption. We would like to say that this method is the best way to help all users saving decrypting time and optimizing our service.
1.One Blu-ray Disc only need one decrypting process. The users who have the same disc will not do decryption once again. This can be the fastest solution to the increasingly faster Internet connection.
2.Some cases, like clients that are not updated fail to open discs, will be wiped off. This makes it possible for Mac Blu-ray Player to open new discs without being updated sometimes.
3.Protections are getting better and better, for their designers learn the decrypters in our competitors products and counter attack as well. There is no counter measure to our system hidden on our servers. Actually, we are affected by the evolution of the game as well, but at least, there is a little bit “help” to the protectors.
4.Better for users’ sake, decryption data in Mac Blu-ray Player will be covered, so Internet connection will not be needed for some discs. A chart with BD+ generations and the conditions will be published when an Internet connection is needed.
In view of the above, Internet connection will be needed by the new discs.
- What kind of Mac computer can play Blu-ray movies?
Mac: OS X 10.5+ to 10.8, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended, 512 MB or higher recommended, 250 MB of free disk space. A internal or external Blu-ray drive.USB≥ 2.0 or FireWire≥ 400,Internet Connection.
PC: Windows XP/Vista/7, Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or equivalent AMD Athlon™ processor or higher recommended, 512 MB or higher recommended, 250 MB of free disk space.A internal or external Blu-ray drive,Internet Connection.
- Can I remove or edit subtitles?
No, you can not remove or edit the subtitle in this software.
- Can I play only Blu-ray Discs?
No. Mac Blu-ray Player can play not only Blu-ray discs but also DVDs, music, video, audio and photo. All media formats supported here: Blu-ray, DVD, VideoCD, MOV, MKV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3 and more.
- Do I need to install another decoder after I installed the Mac Blu-ray Player?
You don't need to install any decoder to run the Mac Blu-ray Player.
- How to perform after open Mac Blu-ray Player?
If you want to open Blu-ray drive or video folder, please click "Open Disc" button and choose drive directly or choose the directory of the folder. Then, click "Choose" button to play. In the other case, if you want to open an ISO file, please choose the file directly.
- Is there a watermark in free version?
At present, the free version has watermark while playing movies. This functional limitation will disappear after you purchase the software.
- Can I use the Mac Blu-ray Player on a PC?
The Mac Blu-ray Player currently supports Windows, too.
- Does the output video have the same quality as the original Blu-ray video?
Mac Blu-ray Player can directly play Blu-ray and DVD movie without any quality loss. It allows full preservation of all audio tracks (like DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD Audio, etc.), subs streams, chapter markers and videos.
- How to play the free trial product?
Mac Blu-ray Player provides the free trial products indefinitely to all users, so you can try all functions of the software to the top of your bent before purchasing.
Try out method:
1. Enter into the official website of Mac Blu-ray Player, download the product befitting your OS.
2. Start software after installation , click the "Continue" button in the pop-up registration dialogue.
3.Play the film that you want to watch.
The only limitation of the trial version is the watermark in the middle of the picture when you play Blu-ray movie. This limitation is unavailable when you play videos in other format. The whole trial version has no other functional or time limitation.
- How to deal with DVD playing issues?
First of all, Open system preferences of Mac.
Second, Click on "CDs&DVDs" under "Hardware" menu.
Third, Choose Mac Blu-ray Player as default when you insert a video DVD.
Four, then insert the DVD into the drive. After a few seconds of loading, the Mac Blu-ray Player will run and the "Drive Region" dialogue will pop up.
There are three options: "Cancel" "Set Drive Region" and "Continue".
1. If you choose "Cancel", the Mac Blu-ray Player will close and the video DVD will be ejected.
2. If you choose "Set Drive Region" then you can turn into the region resetting dialogue. Here you should notice that there are only five time for region resetting.
3. If you choose "Continue", the software will help you to read the DVD. It will make or break, which depends on different DVDs.
- Why did I see the black screen when I tried to playback Blu-ray films?
This is because the software was removing Blu-ray protection with internet connection at that time. Black screen will appear when the decryption is unsuccessful. We will improve it in the next version.
- What do I do when the pop-up indicates 'The data of the Blu-ray Disc was corrupted'?
If indicated, it means that your Blu-ray Disc has been scratched or the data has been corrupted, so the Mac Blu-ray Player can't read the information on the disc.
- What do I do when the pop-up reads 'This Blu-ray Disc can't be decrypted'?
Please first make sure you have inserted a disc that is not damaged. If the disc is perfect and it still cannot be decrypted, please click contact us, and contact us by email so we can assist you.
- Why does the video keep freezing 4-5 seconds when I try to play a Blu-ray film?
When you playback Blu-ray films, about 4-5 seconds are needed to remove the Blu-ray protection with network. After the decryption,internet connection will not be required anymore. Please let us know which country you come from, because our network servers have been placed just in United States now. In some areas, the link to the network needs long time, so we will increase the number of servers in other areas as soon as possible to enhance the networking speed in different countries.
- Why is the Blu-ray films playback unsmooth?
If the Blu-ray films are played unsmoothly, please follow the steps below.
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, and tick the "Performance Test" under the "Help" menu.
2. Play the Blu-ray film and wait processing for a couple seconds.
3. Then the "Performance Test" dialogue will pop up, which shows the "Device I/O speed rate".
4. Snapshot the dialogue and send it to us by email, please.
- Why are some mouse functions disabled when playing back Blu-ray Disc movies?
Mouse failed to control the features that a Blu-ray Disc provides.
Some Blu-ray Disc titles forbid using a mouse to control the selection of content.
Please use the keyboard instead of the mouse to control the selection movements.
- When I play Blu-ray or DVDs Discs, Mac Blu-ray Player always crashes. What’s the problem?
It could be a software/ hardware conflict. Please try the following to solve this issue.
1) Reinstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
2) Update to the latest patch (Click update inside Mac Blu-ray Player)
3) Close other applications when running
If the situation persists, please contact Mac Blu-ray Player Technical Support.
- What do I do when it fails to play?
You need to get the log file and sent it to us. You can get the file in this way:
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, and tick 'Debug Mode' from Help menu.
2. Play the disc.
3. Wait a moment, several files will be created on your Desktop.
4. Find the log file and send it to us.
- How to deal with the unusual playback, for instance, the sound problem, unclear picture, unsmooth playback, etc?
First of all, play the Blu-ray Disc, and make sure that you have a Blu-ray driver which is connected to the network. Now we add the debug mode for our users, and you can intercept a part of the video file from the disc with playback unusual. You can get this file by below way:
1. Run Mac Blu-ray Player, tick 'Debug Mode' from Help menu.
2. Play the disc.
3. Wait a moment, several files will be created on your Desktop.
4. Upload the .m2ts file ( about 50MB ) to http://www.filedropper.com, share the uploaded link with us and send log file to us by email.
- What is your Refund Policy?
Mac Blu-ray Player Software is provided as trial version for downloading directly from our Website. By using this 'try-before-you-buy' version, you can make sure that it is compatible with your computer systems and satisfy all of your requirements before purchasing the full version.
All sales are final. Once the registration details and download instructions are issued, they cannot be cancelled. Exceptions to the refund policy are handled on a case-by-case basis and only granted when emergency or extenuating
- How to buy Mac Blu-ray Player?
Step One: Enter into Mac Blu-ray Player store
Step Two: Choose the product you want to buy and press the "BUY NOW" button.
Step Three: Then you will enter into the billing information page. Fill the blanks as it requires. Choose the payment method.
1) If you choose card payment, finish its relative information and press "Place Order" button at the bottom. After a couple seconds of order-processing, it will go to the thank you page. Here you can get the activation key. Meanwhile, an email with receipt of your payment and the activation key will be sent to your mailbox.
2) If you choose any other payment method, finish its relative information and press "Continue" button at the bottom. Then you will enter into the confirmation and payment page. Check the information you have filled on the last page. If all your information is correct, press "Place Order" button. After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation and more information regarding the products/services delivery. Meanwhile, you will get into the thank you page. Click on the button below to finalize your payment and then follow the instructions on the screen to process the payment. Afterwards, you will be returned to our order page and receive by email a receipt of your payment and the activation key.
Registration & Update
- How do I update my Mac Blu-ray Player? Is it free to update?
The Mac Blu-ray Player supports automatical updates when your Mac or PC connects to the Internet. The update is totally free for any user who has purchased the product.
- How many times are there for Macgo registration code activation each year?
There are five times each year for Macgo registration code activation. If registration code activation is outnumbered, it will present a tip " Registration failed. Your registration code activation limit is reached." The registration code purchased from our website can only be used by the purchaser him/her self. Please do not leak or give the registration code to others.
- I have accidentally deleted the Mac Blu-ray Player, but I really do not want to purchase it again. What do I do now?
Once you have purchased the Mac Blu-ray Player, you can download it again if you delete it or meet some problems and want to install it again. The registration code will be automatically registered after you have installed and run it.
- Can I play Blu-ray discs if I declined to update Mac Blu-ray Player when prompted?
No, you may not be able to watch Blu-ray Disc if you declined to update Mac Blu-ray Player. Mac Blu-ray Player needs to update because the AACS key requires periodical updates for content protection reasons. Blu-ray Discs have adopted AACS (Advanced Access Content System) to protect the digital content. AACS keys are required to play some Blu-ray Discs titles.